The Iowa Lakes Electric Cooperative 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting was held on Saturday, April 10, 2021. Over 100 member-owners and their families joined the meeting virtually. We appreciated your interaction through our virtual platform and extend a sincere thank you to everyone who submitted feedback and participated in the photo contest.
2021 Election Results:
- District I - The director election was uncontested and incumbent Jerry Beck, Spencer, was re-elected.
- District II - The director election was uncontested and incumbent Bruce Amundson, Larrabee, was re-elected.
- District III - Incumbent Gary Rouse, Curlew, defeated challenger Robert Raymer, Sioux Rapids.
- District IV - The director election was uncontested and incumbent Alan Madden, Ringsted, was re-elected.
2021 Election of Board Officers to One-Year Term:
- Chair - Jerry Beck
- Vice Chair - Craig Deim
- Secretary - Trent Will
- Treasurer - Dan Winterhof
2021 Nominating Committee Members Elected to a One-Year Term:
- District I - Dan Bockman, Milford; John Boettcher, Spirit Lake; Todd Hummel, Spirit Lake; and Doug Schwaller, Milford.
- District II - Tony Bodholdt, Newell; Keith Glienke, Aurelia; Jon Turnquist, Alta; and Dave Westphal, Aurelia.
- District III - Alan Hauswirth, Havelock; Nicholas Kerns, Mallard; David Krischel, Rolfe; Ron Lampe, Havelock; and Larry Sonksen, Curlew.
- District IV - Eric Gjerde, Estherville; Steve R Madden, Armstrong; Mark Olson, Wallingford; and Tom Quastad, Estherville.
The Annual Meeting video can be viewed here: https://vimeo.com/535079790/3c3f216435
Photo Contest Winners: